Even 24 hours are not enough for busy moms. Crazy work schedules, home management, taking care of kids, and other chaos are all it takes.
Undoubtedly, skincare and taking care of yourself usually feel indulgent and slowly slip to last on the priority list. But, understand that skin care is nothing but a necessity.
The best part is that you can nourish your body and mind without breaking the bank or following a complex skincare ritual. Below are the essential tips to follow as a busy mom to take care of yourself and glowy skin.
Follow Minimalist Skin-Care Routine
You do not need to follow ten to fifteen steps for a skincare regime or apply extra layers. Remember- less is always more!
This is what we mean here- the routine has to be doable and effortless, and takes only five minutes. Below is the skincare routine you swear by:
● Cleanse the skin to remove oil or dirt that clogs the pores.
● Apply the toner to collect the natural pH level that gets unbalanced while cleansing.
● Use serum on particular skin areas, like, acne, pigmentation, wrinkles, etc.
● Moisturize for hydration. It also establishes a barrier for skin protection from irritation or damage.
● Always apply sunscreen with good SPF for skin protection from premature aging and UV damage.
Have a proper diet to regain the natural beauty
The body requires good nutrition for healthy skin and to get rid of age spots and wrinkles. Follow a balanced diet routine for glowy skin without even makeup. All you have to do is to:
● Eat a good quantity of fruits, like, blackcurrants, strawberries, papaya, kiwi, oranges, etc., and vegetables, like kale, spinach, broccoli, carrots, and so on. They are rich in antioxidants that save your skin from damage from UV rays and smoking.
● Consume food with a high level of Vitamin E, like, hazelnuts, avocado, pine nuts, almonds, etc.
● Take most of omega three and omega six fats like chia seeds. The diet helps with psoriasis and eczema or other inflammatory skin conditions.
● Include a selenium-rich diet. It is a strong antioxidant that saves the skin from age spots and sun damage.
● Consuming collagen peptides powder boosts skin elasticity and lessens wrinkles. Research confirmed that this supplement improves skin elasticity and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Furthermore, it increases skin hydration and overall look.
● Moreover, drink six to eight glasses of water for proper hydration. The reasons that dehydration makes your skin wrinkled and dry. A quick way to get hydrated, you may want to consider IV therapy in Bel Air, CA. This innovative treatment delivers fluids, electrolytes, and other essential nutrients directly into your bloodstream, helping you replenish your body’s fluids and feel revitalized in just minutes.
● Do not take alcohol and drugs in higher amounts as it revs skin aging.
Beauty Sleep Is A Must
We know that as a mum, you have less sleep because of daily responsibilities. Do you know the skin works 2X to repair itself overnight and makes it radiant? Hence, it is of utmost importance to get enough sleep. Otherwise, it will take a hit.
It is advisable to shower right with warm water before bed to have a quality sleep. Also, ensure to stop using digital devices before thirty minutes of your sleeping time.
Save skin from extreme weather
When you are allowing extreme weather conditions to harm your skin, then it requires more time to pamper. Hence, do protect your skin when you are outdoors. Below is what you need to do:
● Always moisturize the skin with cream-based or petroleum moisturizer.
● Practice skin cleansing in moderation. But do not overdo it because it can take away the skin’s natural moisturizer.
● Avoid harsh cold temperatures as they may result in skin frostbite or disorder.
● Always apply sunscreen to your skin before heading outside.
● Have vitamin D supplements in winter.
● Also, it is advisable to visit the dermatologist for severe skin issues, like itchiness, rashes, dry skin, etc.
Skin is what makes you beautiful at any age. Giving it time to pamper and following a proper regime is what is required if you are a mom.
The article has defined the basic yet essential tips to follow for flawless skin glow. The best results are ensured.