If you haven’t bought your Mother’s Day gifts yet then don’t worry as there is still some time left. I am listing a few ideas below that may just help for those last minute buys. These gifts are mainly aimed at those living in the UK. However if your mother lives overseas or yog have relatives who are ex-pats in Lebanon please also check out Mothers Day Lebanon.
1) Amazon echo dotThis little gadget is so much more than an everyday speaker and if someone was to give me one of these, I’d be over the moon.
“Echo Dot can hear you from across the room—even in noisy environments or while playing music. When you want to use Echo Dot, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo Dot responds. If you have more than one Echo or Echo Dot, Alexa responds intelligently from the device you’re closest to with ESP (Echo Spatial Perception).”
Available direct from Amazon and Argos for £39.99.
2) Prestat – Jewel box.
Every lady loves chocolates but this Mother’s Day why not make it an extra special box from Prestat. This box of luxury comes in at £14.00+ which is a lot to pay for chocs but mum will know that this isn’t your standard supermarket buy. Purchase on line or from Selfridges stores.
3) English dinner apron by Victoria Eggs.
Aprons may not be for every mum or wife but if you have a lady who doesn’t mind wearing them then this one can be purchased over on Handmade at Amazon for £22.
4) Indoor herb garden kit – £11.72 Amazon
Fresh herbs are very chefs’ vital ingredient. Herbs at Home makes it easy to add herbs to your salads, pastas, curries and dips
- You’re sure to impress your loved ones with this fantastic gift idea, especially for those who are “hard-to-buy-for”
- A great way to bring some greenery inside to brighten up your kitchen, buy several to grow multiple varieties of herbs
5) Rituals – The ritual of Sakura £16.92 Amazon
Well us mother’s do enjoy our pamper treats and this one is just lovely. Everything we need to relax and unwind after stressful tiring days.