I hope your all having a lovely rainy morning. It’s looking rather miserable outside so I’m glad to be inside sorting through my latest Degustabox. This is the August box so for once I’m actually a little late with this reveal. This is mainly down to the hectic school hols amongst other things going on.
It’s a fairly mixed box this time with many international type food products.
Beginning with a few beverages and starting from left to right on the above photograph.
1) Clipper green tea £1.59 – sadly not my thing. The only tea I really enjoy is the normal branded tea bags so I’ll be passing this on to someone who enjoys it.
2) Get More £1.45 – I was introduced to these drinks at my first Blog on conference, a variety of fruity flavours to choose from and packed with healthy vitamins and flavour.
3) Fentimans – This was an extra item found in the box. Sparkling lime and jasmine is an unusual flavour that I have not come across before.
4) Mahou Cinco Estrellas £1.20 – yes it’s Spanish lager which i don’t drink but I know plenty that will.
Quite a few cupboard items in this box.
5) Dorset cereals: Bircher Muesli £3.49- This muesli recipe comes from Sweden and contains raspberries and blackberries.
6) Tabasco Sauce £1.99 – Sweet and sticky barbecue with a smoky flavour, great for barbecues.
7) Capiscana cook sauce – Another unexpected item in the box. It’s Mexican inspired and includes a recipe suggestion.
8) Geeta curry pastes and chutney (from) £1.00 – You may have seen the adverts on television for the Geeta brand. The sauces are Rogan josh and tikka and both created with a special blend of exotic spices. The mango chutney works well with popadoms and a great accompaniment to a curry.
9) Oloves £1.00 – It’s flavoured olives as a snack in a small packet but not my thing.
10) Nutripot £2.49 – on the go snackpots with international flavours. Just add water and wait. A little expensive I think tho.
Finally a few items to just snack on. I would of liked to have seen more snack items as per previous boxes but not to worry as these are fine too.
11) Willy Chase fit corn – £2.19 – Air popped popcorn in four flavours, very tasty and in a big share bag if your feeling generous that is.
12) Rakusen’s Snackers – (from) £1.29 – Both plain and gluten free to choose from. It’s Snackers or crackers in a bag. Eat plain or add toppings.
That completes my Degustabox round up and as always here are the links to where you can find out more about this amazing low cost subscription which brings a variety of new snacks to your door each month for just £12.99.