Well I am a very happy lady as it’s Degustabox time once again. This months box was a selection of sweet treats, snacks, soups, cereal and refreshing drinks.
Degustabox remains one of my favourite subscription services. I always look forward to my monthly deliveries on or around the 25th of each month. Degustabox has so many positives. The first being the varying contents which change every month. The second being the products are all new. Either from new start up companies or new products, some may not even have hit the shops just yet. The third great thing about Degustabox is the price. All it costs is £12.99 a month. This price includes delivery, and for a box of this size and weight it would normally cost £8 upwards to send out. The contents inside always add up to more than £12.99 meaning this box is an absolute monthly bargain.
Anyway here as always are my box contents.
1) Dr Oetkers fine cooks chocolate
I am really looking forward to making some delicious cakes with my children using this chocolate. Dr Oetker is a very well known supplier of both baking foods and pizza so I know this is quality stuff.
2) Mornflake pots
Mornflake pots are breakfast for those on the go. The pots are a ready made bowl of cereal which come with a spoon. Adding cold water turns it into milk, almost like magic. I had not heard of these before but will make an interesting morning treat.
3) Cawston Press rhubarb I reviewed these not so long ago and happy to find a can included. Love the stuff.
4) Clearspring another product for busy on the go people. These are soups in two flavours which just need water to be added
5) Go Splash
7) McVities mini rolls
8) Lindt I love Lindt chocolate it comes a very close second to my favourite Hotel Chocolat. Lindt has a unique creamy taste. In my box are 3 Lindor treat bars. Thank you very much.
9) Crabbies I thought I would save this one until last. It’s quite an unusual find in Degustabox and a pleasant surprise non the less. Crabbies is of course an alcoholic beverage. It is ginger beer and real ginger beer that is as it contains alcohol. My bottle is a raspberry flavour ginger beer. I am not big ginger beer fan but blended with real Scottish raspberries it actually tastes quite pleasant and I hear it’s great for cocktails too.
I am sure you will agree that Degustabox is just fabulous and gets better and better each month. Degustabox is just £12.99 and comes with a guide explaining what everything is and how much each item costs. Feeling bored one day I decided to add all the contents up and it came to £20. Add to that at least an £8 delivery and then the cost of packaging and you get £30 ish so are saving a massive £17 or so by subscribing. £12.99 also works out at a tiny 41p per day. Can’t you tell how bored I was?
OFFER If you want a Degustabox you can get yours for £9.99 because you read my blog. That’s just 32p per day (lolz ?) to get yourself a box in a May at this great price just go to Degustabox sign up and enter your special code 40HWW.
Degustabox have a competition on their Facebook page here head over for your chance to win.