I did one of these a while ago but thought I’d do a more up to date list considering tomorrow will be the last day of 2013. So here goes.
1) Get a job. It’s a must and been a long time coming I am fed up of sitting at home day after day with no money. I’m not too bothered what job I get as long as it’s local and I’m better off financially.
2) learn to drive. Again fed up of being stuck in and relying on public transport tho me behind a wheel is a scary thought.
3) get my house sorted. Moving right before Christmas was difficult but now I am in I would like to make it nice and homely which is why I need a job for extra bit of money.
4) have a proper holiday . Preferably Abroad
5) To not let people walk all over me and believe I am just as good as anyone else no matter who they are or how good they think they are. This speaks for itself.
6) do more with my kids. I spent most of last year a little down worrying about the state of my old home among other things. I rarely get to do much with my kids and would like to even if it’s more park visits or crafts at home:
Well that’s list of new year hopes and wishes. Let’s hope some of them work out and wishing you all a very Happy New Year for 2014