Ever thought about sipping on natural flavoured spirit or gin made by one’s own hands in the distillery? It may sound too complicated, but in reality, some companies like ‘Manly Spirits Co.’ provide the option for the customers to craft their own bottle of drink with the help of the experts. Thus, one can have the unique experience of making a bottle of gin, vodka or whisky to take home and learn about the process and the different flavours. The visitor can even experiment on a personal recipe by picking from the wide range of botanicals available in stock. The range of locally produced spirits with natural flavours extends from the fruits to the foraged marine and native botanicals in Australia. The recipes with native and foraged marine, herbal, citrus, floral and spice botanicals are unique and exciting. The guidance and expert advice from experienced distillers will surely help make the unique bottle of gin or whisky more outstanding. The distillery, the operation of mini copper pot stills and the taste of the personalised bottle of gin will definitely make for an unforgettable experience.
Once made, one can take the fruit of their labour home. The products are available in easy-to-handle mini bottles, convenient to carry, without compromising the taste and flavour. Making one’s own bottle of tonic with zero artificial ingredients, sweeteners, colours, and flavours will not harm the health; in turn, it will make it better. The naturally delicious mix of cocktails loaded with the goodness of nature will keep up the spirit!
One can also indulge in the drink at the tasting bar in the distillery, amongst the whisky barrels, where the captivating smell of natural flavours and spices fill the air.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE MAKING ONE’S OWN GIN
• The amateur distillers can learn the mixing process with ease by trying different recipes and new combinations.
• Fruit-infused tonics and gin are very refreshing and tasty.• One needs to make sure that the flavouringcomponents are of the right quantity.
• One can experiment on calorie-less gins and tonics without artificial sweeteners to boost up one’s mood and take care of the health. The comparatively less amount of sugar and low calories involved make gin more popular than other liquors.
• The mixing and distillation can be made more interesting by thinking about the possible outcome. The all-time favourite companion of gin is nothing other than lemon. But, there are a plethora of options provided at the ‘Gin School’ for those who want to try newer recipes.
• There is no need for artificial products to enhance the colour and flavour because the fine natural mixes will provide an excellent experience. The natural flavoursof spices are a treat for the taste buds. The pleasing colours of fermented fruits with their natural flavourwill flood the senses with pleasure.
Taking charge of the copper still and distilling the unique bottle of gin with a personalised recipe is a fantastic experience. The scientific process of distillation and the combination of natural ingredients with the touch of man makes for a fine bottle of gin. A perfectly made gin will lift one’s spirit, and the option of personalisation makes the experience doubly enchanting. So, take charge of a mini copper pot still, try a personalised recipe and grab the mini bottle of gin to say cheers to the world.