Have you ever dreamt of becoming a millionaire overnight? Well, the quickest way is to strike a 4D or TOTO. However, this is not always easy as it does require skill. Many people try to increase their winning chances by going to Singapore 4D outlets, which they believe have been blessed by the God of fortune. Despite everything you may have heard or believe, there is something you can never disapprove of and that is the statistics. Before you place your bet, it is wise to research some outlets. The survey will guide you on picking an outlet that has the highest chances of winning. Most outlets such as https://4dinsingapore.com, also give helpful predictions. Continue reading to discover the best Singapore 4d outlet to strike your lucky 4d toto number.
- Tong Aik Huat. History says it all. Tong Aik Huat has produced ten jackpot winners. Since not everyone can hit the jackpot, this spot has also produced a total of 56 Group 2 winners.
- Delisia Agency Pte Ltd. Although the name may sound like a bakery company, do not ignore this spot. Delisia agency Pte Ltd is all about business when It comes to 4d toto. You will always find long queues every Monday and Friday. Apart from having 8% of the prize pool, the store also has a decent Group 2 prize. This place has already produced nine jackpot winners and forty-seven-second prize winners.
- NTUC FairPrice Tampines Mall. This store is an excellent place to place your toto bets. However, be ready to experience long queues since people love it here. With a total of nine jackpot and seventeen Group 2 winners, this place is attractive to gamblers.
- Singapore Pools Clementi N7 Branch. If you are a Westie and you do not feel like traveling out of your neighborhood, Singapore Pools Clementi N7 is your best place. The store is located on 722 Clementi West Street, and it opens at 8.30 AM from Monday to Thursday. The store then begins at 8.30 AM from Friday to Sunday. This place has eight Jackpot and twelve-second prize winners.
- People’s Park Centre. Located on 101 Upper Cross Street, the People’s Park Centre opens from 8 AM to 9 PM every day. The store offers services such as palm readings, fortune-telling, and TOTO. Such services are also popular in Chinatown. If your palm reading or fortune predicts a win, make sure you try your luck at the Singapore People’s Park Centre. The store already has seven grand and twenty-seven-second prize winners.
- Mee-Lee Cheong Pte Ltd. In 2016, Mee-Lee Cheong shifted its location to BLK 139 Tampines Street. However, this move did not affect their luck. The store has three different opening times. On Monday, it opens from 8 AM to 6 PM. On Tuesday and Friday, doors open from 8 AM to 8 PM. On Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, the store opens from 8 AM to 7 PM. This place has seven jackpot and twenty-six Group 2 winners.
Make sure you try your luck on one of these 4d outlets.