Having luscious, shiny and strong hair is a dream of every one. But most of us don’t know the best ways to get that super attractive gorgeous hair. Isn’t it? A healthy hair is the basis of all the shine and strength of your hair so the primary motive should be make your hair healthy. Healthy hair, whether you want straight or luscious mom curls , can be achieved through the use of oils.
Yes, you guessed it right! Today we are going to discuss about the best 5 oils which will not only boost the hair growth but will also make your hair look healthier and shinier. These hair oils not only boost the hair growth but these also solve the problems of dandruff, hair fall and split ends. These hair oils are the best and natural ways to take care of your hair as they don’t have any side effects and are readily available in the market. Good hair oil nourishes the hair and stimulates hair growth. All you need to do is to understand the type of your hair and which hair oil will suit your hair type. Let’s check out the list of 5 best oils for your hair, here we go:
1) Argan Oil: Extracted from the nuts of the Argan tree, Agan oil originates in the land of Morocco. This oil is one of the best oils for your hair as well as for your skin. This oil is rich in vitamin E, fatty acids and antioxidants. Argan oil is generally referred as “liquid gold” because of its golden color.
Advantages of Argan oil: This hair oil is very moisturising and hydrating. It is non-greasy but thick and vicious. It can be applied every alternate day and can be used as a hair mask. If you have frizzy, coarse or dry hair then this Argan oil should be your pick.
2) Coconut Oil: This oil is full of minerals, carbohydrates, vitamins and fatty acids. Coconut hair oil is best for hair growth and skin nourishment.
Advantages of coconut oil: It can be used by those who have damaged or dull hair. If you want your hair to become soft then do use this coconut hair oil. The antioxidants and fatty acids which are present in the oil penetrate deep into your scalp and make it healthier.
3) Jojoba Oil: This jojoba oil has deep penetrating and healing properties. It helps in the growth of new hair cells due to its sebum characteristics.
Advantages of jojoba oil: If you have scalp issues and dandruff problem then jojoba oil is the solution for them. What more? This oil also reduces the hair fall and nourishes your hair.
4) Almond Oil: Almond oil is one of those hair oils which have the highest amount of Vitamin E. Apart from this; almond oil is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, proteins and magnesium. Many doctors recommend almond oil not only for hair and skin application but also for consumption to combat issues related to skin and hair.
Advantages of almond oil: If you want faster hair growth then you must use almond oil. Almond oil moisturizes the hair and seals the moisture in hair so the hair loss and breakage is prevented. In case your body lacks omega-3 fatty acids then you can try out almond oil for best results. Overall almond oil is really beneficial for the health and nourishment of your hair.
5) Olive oil: It is called the “versatile oil” that has moisturizing and nutritional properties which give boost to the growth of your hair. It is full of antioxidants, is rich in vitamin E and is a natural conditioner to your hair. Olive oil hair natural keratin which is one of the proteins which forms the basis of your hair. It is better to use extra virgin olive oil for better results.
Advantages of olive oil: This oil can be applied on dry or wet hair. It is best for the damaged, dry, dull and frizzy hair. In case you are suffering from dandruff then this olive oil must be your call.
Things to consider before buying hair oils:
It’s always best to check out the ingredients of the oil which you are buying for your hair and make sure that you stay away from chemically treated products. Always go for natural products as they are not harsh on your hair and provide natural nourishment to your hair. You can mix two or more hair oils to get the benefits of different oils in one application.
Caution: Try to avoid applying an essential oil directly to your skin or hair. These essential oils are generally very strong so always test them by pouring a drop on your skin. A strong essential oil can cause itching or redness to your skin so use these essential oils by mixing them with carrier oils like coconut oil or olive oil.