Yesterday my monthly Degustabox arrived. I have to say that this is my best box in a long tine. Full of yummy treats and snacks. You can watch my unboxing video below to see my surprise. I’m also including photos too this time.
To get your own Degustabox each month, simply head over to Degustabox. They currently have their box on offer for just £7.99 instead of the usual £12.99.
1) Costa signature blend. £3.70This alone usually costs £3.70 which is almost a third of the cost of the full box. I’m not sure if I need a special device to make this coffee but being Costs means it’s going to taste great.
2) Chum fruit bites £0.79 (each) Vegan and Junk free. No fake stuff, just fruit. And I’ve still no idea what that animal on the green packet is meant to be?
3) Green & Blacks praline & truffle bars. £0.89I absolutely love getting products like these in my box. There is a dark one and a milk one and they will both be being hidden away from the kids ha.
4) KIND snacks – dark chocolate, nuts & sea salt £1.35This was delicious, crunchy and the salty bits make the chocolate taste amazing.
5) Willies Cacao single estate chocolate £1.99.There are four varieties of these chocolate squares and I got passion fruit. This is a very famous brand of chocolate.
6) Terry’s chocolate orange minis – I think these may have been an extra item as they were not on the product list. Not that I’m complaining of course. These are the chocolate segments with popping candy inside.
7) Forest Feast £1.29 each
Two items from this brand – The milk chocolate mango & coconut fruit balls, which have an unusual soft squidgy fruity texture surrounded by chocolate. Also Preda fair trade mango snack which is a dried mango snack bag.
8) Moose juice passion fruit £1.59. After all those lovely snacks it’s time for a drink or two. I’ve never heard of this brand so I’m assuming it’s quite new. Passion fruit is a lovely sweet refreshing flavour and this is actually a sugar free energy drink. Not too bad at that price.
9) Weetabix on the go strawberry £1.49.I was never a fan of weetabix growing up and still can’t stand the stuff, but these protein shakes are different. They taste nothing like the awful cereal.
10) Jubel Alpine beer cut with peach £1.80. I can’t comment much on this one as I don’t like or drink beer; even if it is infused with some sort of fruit. However it seems quite cheap (I think) so I’ll be passing it on to the mother at some point.
11) Ballymaloe original relish This was included in the box as a gift product which Degustabox sometimes do. It’s like an extra sample product which isn’t part of the regular full size items. So it’s pretty cool to get this extra product but I don’t have any info on how much it is. Anyway it’s a tomato relish. I haven’t tried it just yet but by the looks and sounds of it, it’s a good one and not just some cheap nasty tasting slop. I will be using this for burgers and things like that. And oh it’s such a cute little jar.
12) Red Red Super Stews £2.99. There seems to be two varieties of these. The spicy red beans & sweet potato as above and a Black eyed beans and tomato. It’s one of those pot things that you add hot water too and stir. To be honest these just don’t float my boat. The flavours don’t scream out to me at all and I think they are really overpriced at £2.99 each so this one isn’t for me.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Look out for my next Degustabox reveal next month.
Always wonder what’s inside boxes so this post is perfect ??
I always love getting my Degustabox each month but I agree this was one of the better boxes this month for me. 🙂
Sarah ? || Boxnip
It was, so many treats
Those green & blacks bars have definitely caught my eye!
They didn’t last long lol x